Courtesy of Temple Beth El
1. Temple Beth El welcomes all who wish to participate in Jewish life with an inclusive and enriching community, led by our award-winning clergy: Rabbi Jonathan Jaffe, Rabbi Maura Linzer, and Cantor Elizabeth Sternlieb.
2. Our vibrant Religious School emphasizes experiential learning and family education, with a wide array of programming that includes trips to Washington, D.C. and New York City.
3. The TBE Early Childhood Center provides children of nursery school age with a fun, exciting, and developmentally appropriate program in a warm, nurturing preschool environment.
4. Attend our monthly Tot Shabbat and Family Worship Services that engage our younger congregants. Save the date for our Scout Shabbat on February 28!
5. Holiday and festival celebrations for all ages – Join us for the Vodka & Latkes Adult Social prior to our Chanukah Service or be part of the cast for our upcoming Purim Spiel: The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel!
6. Deeply meaningful High Holy Day services filled with reflection, prayer, celebration, and community.
7. Numerous Adult Programming and Education opportunities that range from an annual Scholar-In-Residence program featuring prominent figures in the Jewish spiritual, intellectual, and political arenas to Sunday morning classes with our clergy.
8. Deep commitment to tikkun olam, social action, and social justice with our new Year of Mitzvot programs. Volunteer for our Emergency Shelter Partnership, Cooking for Neighbors Link, or our annual “Soup’er Bowl” Sunday!
9. A commitment towards inclusion and outreach to individuals and families of all backgrounds and needs, as well as a welcoming approach to interfaith families.
10. Making connections with our friends and neighbors in the broader community through Interfaith initiatives and creating joint programs with Antioch Baptist Church and the Upper Westchester Muslim Society.
Visit us at bethelnw.org