10. Biker Jackets
9. Wide Legged Pants
8. Black and White Combinations
7. Micro Pleated Skirts
6. Mesh Overlay
5. Crop Tops
4. Classic White Blouse
3. Geometric Print
2. High Waisted Shorts
1. Colors: Hunter Green, Pastels and Orchid
• Clean the Clutter
• Price Right
• Strike a Balance Between Clean and Lived In
• Create a Clean Palate –Neutral Colors Sell
• Use Only Perfect Personal Accents
• Get Your Home Sparkling Clean
• Make the Home Light and Bright
• Boost Curb Appeal
• Listen to your Agent!
For more information contact: Cindy Glynn – 914-238-0505 – email@example.com
10. She can help you to decrease your risk of cardiovascular disease, stroke and diabetes.
9. Her patients show a decreased risk of hypertension, osteoarthritis and cancer.
8. You’ll have more energy and find movement easier.
7. Enjoy a better attitude and quality of life.
6. You’ll love wearing cuter clothes!
5. Be less self conscious about your body.
4. Enjoy travelling more.
3. Improve your mood and self esteem.
2. Improve body contouring, skin tightness and reduce cellulite.
1. And, of course, feel younger!
Dr. Maria Briones’ specialty is Internal Medicine and Weight Loss. She is Board Certified in Internal Medicine & holds a Diplomate in Bariatric Medicine. Contact her at (914)241-6249 for an appointment, or visit her website, brionesweightloss.com for further information.
10. GYMNASTICS is a positive and fun introduction to movement.
9. GYMNASTICS participation early on leads to healthy fitness habits to last a lifetime.
8. GYMNASTICS improves overall balance, strength, flexibility, body awareness, confidence and coordination like no other sport.
7. GYMNASTICS helps to develop strong bones.
6. GYMNASTICS improves reading readiness.
5. GYMNASTICS improves motor skill development.
4. GYMNASTICS helps kids to focus and set attainable goals.
3. GYMNASTICS allows children to focus on their own skill development and their personal best (it’s non competitive).
2. GYMNASTICS is the foundation of movement education and all sports.
1. GYMNASTICS is sooooooo much fun!
Jodi Rosenwasser Levine is the founder/director of Jodi’s Gym in NYC and Mt. Kisco. She has been loving gymnastics for over 40 years!
10. Families from twenty towns, villages and cities all across Westchester.
9. “A Hebrew School Your Kids Can Love!” We share your values: boys and girls treated with complete equality.
8. Rabbi Mark Sameth was recently named “one of the 36 most inspiring rabbis in the country.”
7. Welcoming to the intermarried, multi-racial, LGBT, young and old; everyone connects here!
6. National recognition: Hebrew College called us one of the top “emergent” synagogues in America.
5. Reform, Conservative, Reconstructionist, Renewal… all under one roof.
4. Small enough that every child gets his/her own Bar/Bat Mitzvah, yet …
3. Large enough to house the most vibrant adult Jewish learning program in the county (empty-nesters love us)!
2.This is not your parents’ synagogue: yoga, meditation, the PCS Band and dancing at services.
1. Did you see what The New York Times said about us?
Rabbi Mark Sameth has been named “one of the 36 most inspiring rabbis in the country.” Come see what the excitement is all about!
Come be part of the joy!
Voluntary subscriptions are most welcome, if you've moved outside the area, or a subscription is a great present idea for an elderly parent, for a neighbor who is moving or for your graduating high school student or any college student who may enjoy keeping up with hometown stories.