10. Families from twenty towns, villages and cities all across Westchester.
9. “A Hebrew School Your Kids Can Love!” We share your values: boys and girls treated with complete equality.
8. Rabbi Mark Sameth was recently named “one of the 36 most inspiring rabbis in the country.”
7. Welcoming to the intermarried, multi-racial, LGBT, young and old; everyone connects here!
6. National recognition: Hebrew College called us one of the top “emergent” synagogues in America.
5. Reform, Conservative, Reconstructionist, Renewal… all under one roof.
4. Small enough that every child gets his/her own Bar/Bat Mitzvah, yet …
3. Large enough to house the most vibrant adult Jewish learning program in the county (empty-nesters love us)!
2.This is not your parents’ synagogue: yoga, meditation, the PCS Band and dancing at services.
1. Did you see what The New York Times said about us?
Rabbi Mark Sameth has been named “one of the 36 most inspiring rabbis in the country.” Come see what the excitement is all about!
Come be part of the joy!