10. ChamberChat. Every week we publish brief notices of merchants’ and business owners’ upcoming special events, sales, tastings or fundraisers.
9. Merchant of the Week. Every week we feature a different member
8. Facebook page. We stay connected with residents through our Facebook page
7. Twitter. We stay connected with resident through Twitter
6. Networking. Meet and network with other businesses and residents. Merchants can get ideas from others in the community with expertise.
5. Discounts. Member-to-member discount program.
4. Representation. A Chamber works as a voice for its members in both local and state government. A chamber discusses major issues affecting the business community and take positions for action.
3. Stay Informed. We keep members informed about any and all regulatory issues that could affect their businesses. Merchants should have a say when in town construction projects are planned.
2. Shop local. The Chamber works to keep the money flowing within the community and make those dollars work for our community.
1. Community Involvement. The Chamber work to improve the quality of life and the business environment with great community events.