Northern Westchester Hospital (NWH), a member of the North Shore-LIJ Health System, provides quality, patient centered care that is close to home through a unique combination of medical expertise, leading-edge technology, and a commitment to humanity. Over 650 highly-skilled physicians, state-of-the-art technology and professional staff of caregivers are all in place to ensure that you and your family receive treatment in a caring, respectful and nurturing environment.
NWH has established extensive internal quality measurements that surpass the standards defined by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) and the Hospital Quality Alliance (HQA) National Hospital Quality Measures. NWH is the first and only hospital in New York to receive the highest 5-star Medicare rating for patient satisfaction (medicare.gov/hospitalcompare). Our high-quality standards help to ensure that the treatment you receive at NWH is among the best in the nation.
Did you know that at Northern Westchester Hospital:
- Patients using the Emergency Department see a care provider on average within 14 minutes?**
- The food and nutrition program was developed in conjunction with the Culinary Institute of America?
- The stroke program has received the highest rating provided by the American Heart Association?
- Patients use bedside tablet computers to access medical information, communicate with staff, and even control their in-room entertainment?
- Is an observation teaching facility for advanced robotic surgery? **
**HCAHPS Survey of ED wait time
reflects the most current survey results dated July 1, 2013 through June 30, 2014 and can be viewed online at medicare.gov/hospitalcompare.
NWH Main Number: 914-666-1200
NWH Foundation: 914-242-8392
Physician Referral: 877-4-NWH-DOC
Volunteer Services: 914-666-1925
400 East Main Street, Mount Kisco, NY