• Bear Market Mondays. Three course dinner offered all night for $24.95
• BYOW Tuesdays. We encourage you to bring your own wine to enjoy with our menu selection; our customary corkage fee will be waived.
• Wine Down Wednesdays. Our entire selection of bottled wines will be offered at half price when you join us for dinner.
• Thank You Thursdays. Enjoy a complimentary house made dessert with your entree as our way of saying Thank You for dining with us.
• Saturday & Sunday Brunch. 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
• Tuesday thru Friday Prix Fixe. Three course meals are available, 4:30-6:30 p.m., for $24.95.
9. The menu.
There’s something for everyone whether you are looking for lighter fare, a hearty meal or a simple kids menu.
8. Seven different types of beer are on tap.
7. No reservations required!
6. The atmosphere is warm, friendly and lively and the food is delicious.
5. Everyday TV dinners. The entire menu is available to go.
4. Open seven days a week.
3. Continuous service from lunch to late night dining.
2. Outside dining just as soon as the weather permits!
1. We are part of your community and look forward to getting to know everyone.
Vist our site and check out the Menu www.kingstreetrestaurantandbar.com
Ann Kenyon says
No menu on line????
Inside Chappaqua says
I have added a link to their site…
black semi formal dresses says
Wow, superb blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?
you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your web site is magnificent,
as well as the content!
Grace Bennett says
thank you! Inside Chappaqua has been in publication for ten years now, and this is our accompanying “blog” and site for the community. We’re very small staffed but do the best we can. Thanks for writing to Inside Chappaqua!