A Six-Week Fall Mindfulness Workshop at the Center for Health and Healing in Mount Kisco Begins Wednesday, October 5th
To sign up: http://www.jodibaretz.com/mindfulness-bootcamp/
Please also visit: Facebook page @Mindful is the New Skinny https://www.facebook.com/mindfulisthenewskinny/?fref=ts
@Mindfulmoms group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/mindfulmoms/
By Jodi Baretz
Mindfulness and Meditation have been proven to physically change your brain so you can learn to respond rather than react, gain clarity and attain more joy, peace and fulfillment in your life.By the end of the sessions, you will have all the tools you need that will fit into your crazy busy life.
Bring a friend or come by yourself and meet women just like you! We all want the same thing… more joy, less stress!
You will learn to:
- The basic concepts of mindfulness and meditation
- How to meditate and incorporate practical techniques you can use to combat the stress of daily life
- Discover a new way of being and seeing
- Decrease stress and anxiety, stop the struggle with food, improve relationships and experience more joy, peace and fulfillment.
- Get group support on challanges we all face on a daily basis.
Fall Mindfulness Bootcamp
- October 5th
- October 19th
- October 26th
- November 2nd
- November 9th
- November 16th
Time: 11:00-12:30pm Wednesdays (skipping Oct. 12th for Jewish holiday).
Location:The Center for Health and Healing, 4 Smith Avenue, 2nd floor, Mt. Kisco, NY