By Jodi Levine
10. GYMNASTICS is a positive and fun introduction to movement.
9. GYMNASTICS participation early on leads to healthy fitness habits to last a lifetime.
8. GYMNASTICS improves overall balance, strength, flexibility, body awareness, confidence and coordination like no other sport.
7. GYMNASTICS helps to develop strong bones.
6. GYMNASTICS improves reading readiness.
5. GYMNASTICS improves motor skill development.
4. GYMNASTICS helps kids to focus and set attainable goals.
3. GYMNASTICS allows children to focus on their own skill development and their personal best (it’s non competitive).
2. GYMNASTICS is the foundation of movement education and all sports.
1. GYMNASTICS is sooooooo much fun!
Jodi Rosenwasser Levine is the founder/director of Jodi’s Gym in NYC and Mt. Kisco. She has been loving gymnastics for over 40 years!