Courtesy of Beecher Flooks Funeral Home, Inc.
1. Take some time off and enjoy the Holidays.
2. Find your favorite local restaurants and treat yourself.
3. Spend some time reflecting on life this past year.
4. Gather with Family & Friends and enjoy them.
5. Make a memorable homemade gift.
6. Volunteer to help others not as fortunate.
7. Donate a toy or a coat.
8. Bake some cookies and sip some hot chocolate.
9. Remember those who have gone before us.
10. Wish Good Health & Happiness to all in 2020 and beyond.
Visit us at beecherflooksfh.com