By Kathleen Fitzgerald, School Director
The Steffi Nossen School of Dance, with programs in Chappaqua and White Plains, offers a wide range of classes for all ages and levels. Whether you are a serious dancer, a beginner, or want to try something new, we have the class for you! Performing opportunities for all, live music in classes and performances, instruction by a performing professional Faculty, and self-expression through improvisation and composition for even our youngest dancers, are all reasons to join the Steffi Nossen Dance Community.
Our Top 10 Reasons to Love Dance…
10. Do it solo, with a partner, in a group.
9. Do it in your living room, on your patio, in a studio,
at a party.
8. Do it to release bran chemicals that stimulate
nerve cell growth.
7. Do it to reduce tension and stress -cheaper than
therapy “and more effective” – Faculty Opinion
6. Do it because it’s GREEN – no electricity-guzzling
5. Do it to promote better focus and balance.
4. Do it to improve stamina and flexibility.
3. Do it to improve posture and muscle-tone .
2. Do it to Increase self-confidence .
AND #1 – DO IT TO HAVE FUN!
Year round, Westchester’s dance destination is the Steffi Nossen School of Dance!