On June 1 at 9:30 AM, A Cure In Our Lifetime will have a Breakfast, Silent Auction, Raffle, and Golf Outing at Trump National Golf Club. Elizabeth Cohen a senior medical correspondent for CNN’s Health, Medical and Wellness unit will be the featured speaker.
About A Cure In Our Lifetime
A Cure In Our Lifetime was formed in 1997 as a grassroots effort in response to the loss of a community member. The goal of the original seven-committee members was to raise money to fight breast cancer. Since then the committee has grown almost threefold. Varied community fundraisers over the years have raised over 3 million dollars in the fight against breast cancer.
The mission of A Cure In Our Lifetime is to fund innovative breast cancer research, provide resources for women who have breast cancer, and promote breast health through education and outreach.
Beneficiaries of this year’s event will include:
– Dedicated researcher from The Breast Cancer Research Foundation
– Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
– New York University Langone Medical Center
– Mount Sinai Medical Center-Dubin Breast Center
– The Navigator Program at New York-Presbyterian Hospital/Women At Risk
To find out more about A Cure In Our Lifetime or to donate please go to www.acureinourlifetime.org