An Oasis Facial “Pick me Up”
I was feeling a little sad post a break up. I took note of a Fall Facial special at Oasis Day Spa, and thought, heck, this might be just the pick me up I could use. Oasis has been a generous sponsor for years in Inside Chappaqua and I have had a variety of services there since its opening in Dobbs Ferry and have never once been disappointed by any number of their massage therapists. I’m always happy to make the trip too; it’s an easy 15 minute ride from Chappaqua down the Saw Mill Parkway.
I’m very glad I did this time, because I managed to achieve a state of deep relaxation during 75 minutes of luxurious pampering with a Kate Scarlett whose cheerful demeanor and kind observations about my skin struck just the right note. And all the while my face was being so thoroughly cleansed and pampered.
Because I wasn’t taking notes, of course, I asked Kate to send me a list of what exactly transpired while I was transported into la la land. Here is a step by step report by Kate.
- Double cleansed skin with milk cleanser
- Prepped Skin for your Glycolic Peel
- Applied Peel to skin
- Applied Rescue (hydrating mask with cherry) to hands and put warming mitts on each hand
- Removed peel
- Applied toning and tightening mask (intensive exfoliating gel) with Steam
- Performed extractions
- Microdermabrasion with Diamond tip all over face
- Massaged face with Stem Cell Serum and Steam Cell Cream from GMCollin to infuse into the skin
- Applied Algo Mask (hydrating and anti aging) which includes ylang ylang oil, rosewood oil, olive fruit oil to calm the skin and plump out fine lines, hardens on skin to remove all in one piece
- Massaged neck, arms and hands
- Removed mask
- Applied hydrating toner, Stem Cell Serum, Stem Cell Gel Cream And Stem Cell Eye Contour, massaged until penetrated into skin. Topped off with SPF 30 and lip balm.
- Did oxygen infusion spray…Finished!
According to Kate, this “Stem Cell Facial:”
- reverses the signs of aging with the most advanced technology derived from Swiss Apple Stem Cells. She highly recommends it for repairing and improving the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and overall firmness of the skin.
- The microdermabrasion, meanwhile, she says, reduces fine lines, improves scarring and diminishes hyper pigmentation, smooths and evens out texture.
- Glycolic peels lighten hyper pigmentation and is the perfect treatment for reducing fine lines.
To conclude, following the Oasis Fall Facial, I appreciated my skin’s softness and glow, but even more so, I felt vastly better on some raw emotional level. The facial managed to reduce my stress level and instill a sense of inner peace too. Talk about multi-tasking! I can honestly highly recommend this treatment to anyone looking for a superior, “notch above” facial.
Saw Mill River Parkway Exit 16
50 Livingstone Ave (GPS directions)
Dobbs Ferry, NY