Upcoming Voter Registration Drive and Community Day:
We Need Your Help!
Help Register Voters for the November Elections
The League of Women Voters of New Castle is launching an extensive voter registration campaign to engage new voters before the November election. The deadline to register to vote in this November’s election in New York is October 11, 2013 (postmarked by that date), unless you register in person at the Board of Elections before October 25, 2013.
We need volunteers to help register voters at the following locations and events:
- Westchester Community College
- Wednesday, September 18, 2013, 11 am-1 pm
- Tuesday, September 24, 2013, 10 am-2 pm
- New Castle Community Day
- Saturday, September 21, 2013, 11 am-4 pm
- National Voter Registration Day, Tuesday, September 24, 2013
- Chappaqua Starbucks (9 am-5 pm)
- Millwood A&P (1:30-6 pm)
- Other dates possible if you are interested!
We have opportunities to help during the day, at night, or on the weekends, so please help us! To volunteer, or for more information, please contact Jennifer Mebes Flagg at email@example.com.
Please Join the League!
NOW YOU CAN JOIN OR RENEW ONLINE FOR A PROCESSING FEE OF $3.00!
Click here to make a tax-deductible donation to LWVNC Citizen Education Fund.