– Do you have working Smoke/Carbon Monoxide Detectors (not expired and installed in the correct location)
– Does your family have an escape plan?
– Are hazardous materials (flammables/poison) stored correctly?
– Is your Garage, Furnace Room, Hallways and Stairs, free from clutter and combustible materials?
– Is your fireplace safe and cleaned and inspected regularly?
– Are your electrical outlets overloaded?
– Are you getting the maximum discounts from your insurance company based on current or anticipated home safety measures? (Alarm Systems, Sprinkler Systems, Fire Resistive Construction, Etc.)
We will inspect your home from top to bottom, both inside and out, to ensure that, in the event of a fire or other life-threatening emergency, you and your loved ones have a protection plan that gets everyone out quickly and safely and minimizes fire damage caused by improper storage of materials, clutter, breaches in firewalls and other potential hazards.
Russell Maitland is a 34-year veteran of the Fire Service and served as a Chappaqua’s Fire Chief for 12 years. Russell maintains NYS Certifications as a Fire Officer, Fire Instructor and Fire Investigator. He has responded to thousands of emergency calls and his first hand knowledge and experience allows him to determine what really makes your home safe and secure, basing his safety plans on actual incidences, not speculations.
For more information or to schedule a Fire Safety Inspection contact Russell at 914-646-0346 or firstname.lastname@example.org
A release from Russell Maitland, owner, RMS Fire Inspections