Courtesy of Sunrise Solar, LLC
Here’s why there are more homes with solar now than ever before:
1. Solar panels produce a LOT of Electricity! Your system can produce enough electricity to power at least half of your home.
2. You Can Reduce or Eliminate Energy Bills. You will start saving from Day One and can end up with a $0 utility bill!
3. Homes with Solar Sell for More and Faster. A U.S. Department of Energy study found that homebuyers were willing to pay $15,000 more for a home with solar than a similar home without one, despite any market downturns. And, homes with solar stay on the market for a much shorter time than homes without solar.
4. You Will Become Energy Independent and Never Again Face Rate Hikes! No matter how high rates climb, you’ll never pay more for that portion of your bill.
5. You Will Have Energy Security. Solar power is reliable; you will remain connected to the grid, even during stormy weather, producing power when the sun is shining for use later, if needed.
6. You Will Earn Tax Credits and Rebates. Federal and state tax incentives combined can cut your costs in half.
7. Solar Panels Can Extend the Life of Your Roof. Your roof is protected by the panels from rain, snow and debris.
8. Solar Can Make Your Home More Energy-Efficient, even in the summer. The hot sun will not hit the roof directly, so its heat will instead be absorbed by the panels to keep the house temperature down.
9. Even if Your Home is Shaded, You Can Still Go Solar! If you either rent, live in an apartment or your home or business has a roof that cannot accommodate a solar system–Community Solar allows you access to solar power produced by a local facility shared by multiple subscribers who all receive credits on their utility bills.
10. Solar Power is Clean Energy and Better Health. Solar helps combat greenhouse gas emissions and reduces dependence on fossil fuel.
Visit us at sunrisesolarllc.com.