Courtesy of Fiddleheads Cooking Studio
1. Mezzaluna: instead of a knife, to chop apples, bananas, zucchini or onion
2. Scissors: to chop herbs or any leafy greens
3. Immersion blender: smaller and less noisy than the big one
4. Basting brushes: to paint anything from the tops of baked goods with egg wash or potatoes with olive oil
5. Mortar and pestle: because it so much fun to crush garlic or nuts with
6. Non-slip mixing bowls
7. Non-slip cutting boards
8. Step stool
9. A fun food-related book: it’s easier to wait those eight minutes for the cookies to bake when you’re reading!
10. Note pad with colored pencils to take notes and make illustrations of the ingredients
Visit us at fiddleheadscookingstudio.com.